Raquel Lorente
I fly to Kenya with KLM and Kenya airways. My first flight was London to Amsterdam, and my second flight was Amsterdam to Nairobi, but it was delayed because my plane have a problem with a motor. So I was one night in Amsterdam, and I could visit Kevin. :) It was a great time at the Kevin home with him, Abbi, and other girl that I can remember her name now (sorry).

My flight Amsterdam - Nairobi departure next day: 1 April , to 12 o´clock. I could sit closed to the windows and it was very amazing because I saw the Africa landscape. Woooauuuuu... the desert is amazing! I had a great sensation of freedom in my flight. I enjoyed it very much! :)

When I arrieved to Jommo Airport, in Nairobi, Prashant, Serah, Diana, Dooren, George, Martin, were awaiting for me! It was fantastic, they gave me a Kenyan beer. And after that we were to pick up Fiona and Brenda in the University of Nairobi to go a Karaoke where to have a party with trainees. This time was crazy... everypeople sang english songs... I really think that this year members of AIESEC want that I learn to sing! (Teresa.. you can understand it). When we go out to the Karaoke.. we went to a Kenyan Pub. It was my first cultural shok I think.. people dancing and take beers. They dancing very very good, and very different that in Spain or Europe.. I want to learn about this news movements ;).

My first night I sleept at Prashant home. He have a beautiful house where he live with his father. Thanks very much for your accomodation Prashant!!!!!!!!!! I felt like my house! :)

Well.. other day I write more about my experience here.
1 Response
  1. Teresa Says:

    que bueno lo del karaoke!!! jejeje :)


Publicar un comentario